Tuesday, January 31, 2012

FROM THE PATRIARCHATE OF ENGLAND.
NEWS FROM THE MOST ULTRA SUMMUM
ARCHBISHOP TERRANCIVS BELLNENSIS


Hi everybody,

I hope the new year is starting off well.

Gary has asked me to pass on some news which he sent a few days ago. Here it is below.

As they are wont to say over here, mind how you go,
Terrance +++

Original Message
From: Gerrit Botha

My dear friend,

Would you please pass along some news to our Trinity 97 friends.

I don't have many email addresses. I have been placed on indefinite sick leave. I managed to keep working five and a half years after my diagnosis of PTSD, stemming from my days as an infantry soldier in Africa and as a chaplain in the Canadian Forces. But eventually it became too much. I have been taken out of my unit and will be posted to a special unit for the sick and the wounded. They will find me light work I can do at a reduced rate until a medical release towards the middle of 2013.

I will continue my therapy and hopefully start the new life in better shape. During this period my faith has changed a great deal but has not lessened in depth.

I would very much like for you to keep me in your prayers.

Wishing you many blessings,

Gary Botha
Casselman, Ontario

No comments:

Post a Comment